Dr. Ilona Choliavskaja
Gastroenterologist specializes in treatment of chronic or acute conditions of the digestive tract, including the esophagus, stomach, intestines, and colon. Provides care in medication for infants, children and young people with gastroenterology, hepatology and nutritional disorders.
Paediatric gastroenterologist consults and treats digestive diseases and disorders:
- Stomach and abdominal pain, nausea, and vomiting
- Abdominal distension
- Eating and weight disorders (overweight or poor weight gain)
- Bowel function disorders (diarrhea, constipation, painful spasms, abdominal cramps)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Gastroesophageal reflux (GER), heartburns
- Babies spitting up (bringing up small quantities of milk)
- Food intolerance
- Cystic fibrosis
- Lactose intolerance
- Celiac disease (gluten intolerance)
- Helibacter pylori
- Cyclic vomiting syndrome
- Jaundice in children
- Breast milk jaundice
Diagnostic ultrasound is performed during the consultation on the site.
Comprehensive spectrum of Laboratory services is available.