Allergy & asthma & immunology
ALLERGY & ASTHMA & IMMUNOLOGY
Dr. Tomas Slomskis
Allergy and clinical immunology specialist identify and treat allergic conditions and diseases that result from abnormalities of the immune system.
ALLERGY TESTS – THE MOST COMPLETE RANGE OF PRICK & PATCH TESTS IN VILNIUS CITY
- SKIN PRICK TESTS for identification of allergens of grass pollens; pollen of bushes, weeds and flowers; tree pollens; epithelia, feathers and insects; mites; moulds; various foods
- PATCH TESTING (European Baseline Series; Cosmetic Series (main cosmetic ingredients); Hairdressing Series; Methacrylate Series (adhesives, dental, nails artificial and others)
- FAST CHECK POC-20® – test for the top 20 Food & Inhaled Allergens (IgE) – diagnostic at 2 to 3 drops of capillary blood from your fingertip. Result in 35 min.
- COLD URTICARIA TEST
- BLOOD TESTING: comprehensive combination panels (specific IgE), TEST for diagnosing drug or venom allergy
- TESTING FOR CONTACT DERMATITIS TO METALS: NICKEL AND COBALT SPOT TEST KIT. Testing of jewelry, watches, necklaces, rings, buttons, eye glasses, silverware and belt buckles and etc. can be done within 30 seconds.
ALLERGY THERAPY – SPECIFIC ALLERGEN IMMUNOTHERAPY (SIT) FOR
- Allergic rhinitis
- Grasses pollens
- Pollen of bushes, weeds, flowers
- Tree pollens
- Epithelia, pet dandruff, feathers and insects
- House dust mites
MEDICATION AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT FORMS, DEPENDS ON ALLERGENS:
URTICARIA: EVALUATION AND TREATMENT
FAST FOOD INTOLERANCE TESTING for 57 various foods – diagnostic at 2 to 3 drops of capillary blood from your fingertip. Result in 35 min.
ASTHMA – PULMONARY CONDITIONS
- on-site SPIROMETRY testing to investigate for acute and chronic diseases such as acute or chronic bronchitis & asthma
- on-site comprehensive spectrum of laboratory testing
Inadequate treatment of asthma limits your daily activities and performance at home and work.
Poorly controlled allergy and asthma can result in to multiple visits to different specialists and even hospital admission.
Immunological disorders are diseases or conditions caused by a dysfunction of the immune system and include allergy, asthma, autoimmune diseases, autoinflammatory syndromes and immunological deficiency syndromes.
Immunodeficiency disorders disrupt your body’s ability to defend itself against bacteria, viruses, and parasites.
Comprehensive spectrum of Laboratory testing of specific immunological parameters is available.
Registration by phone +37068307625